Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

l293d+dc motor+p16f877a

Status
Not open for further replies.

binu.kr

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
l293d

I am making a robot with both automatic and manual control. I am using L293d to drive the dc motor. I am using two 12v dc motors. I am not using a protection circuit (means diode circuit for L293d). It works properly in manual mode. I am using RF transmitter and receiver for manual remote control. Through remote I can also switch to automatic mode. But in automatic mode it just moves and stops while using 12v to 8th pin of L293d. But it moves some more time while using less than 9v to 8th pin of L293d. Can you please help me to solve this problem ?

iam using portc for rf reciever and portd for ir sensor and portb ist 4 pins for l293d ...in automatic mode robot moves a bit and stop and the same time the port b output is in stop condition but in programing i used some delay between forward,right,left and stop but this condition is not satisfied wen i connecting to l 293d and dc motor..if iam check all this things without connecting to l293d ,it works properly pls help me to solve is here any need for uln 2803 for driving portb tol293d

12v dc motor l293d

does l293d supply enough current for your motors?because l293d has maximum of 500mA capacity on each channels.i was using it too but when i realised that it doesnt supply enough current i stopped using it..
try to measure the current for your motor with an external supply

Status
Not open for further replies.