Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Controlling RC Servos Futaba FP-S128

Status
Not open for further replies.

saeed_pk

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Controlling RC Servos

HI All,
i am using Futaba FP-S128 Servo motor for a project.
I now that these servos expect a high-low stream on pulses of 0V and 5V going high for 1mS and low for 1mS. With this 2mS period. If both high and low have same time the servo remains in neutral position. So my changing on period to 1.5mS ON and 0.5mS off the servo moves clock wise, by reversing it i.e. 0.5mS ON and 1.5 OFF the servo moves counter clockwise.
I need to know that for how much time I or how much pulses i should give the motor to move

please Help!

Re: Controlling RC Servos

It is independent of the work time.
Each duty cicle corresponds a position. If you want to move into an position send the appropriate duty cycle and motor will turn into the position corresponds that duty cicle. Then you can unselect pin or send continuously same duty cicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back