Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

do you want to find friend working together in china?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though RF is hot in China, but it seems that few companies in China can eat this cake.

Added after 1 minutes:

eco said:
hi Pipeline,

You are right. SiComm is a sub-company of Silan, and it mainly deals with RFIC and mixed signal IC.

Web of SiComm:
**broken link removed**

You have to understand Chinese to view this page.

Hi, eco,

U r a designer there?

Last edited by a moderator:

hi Pipeline,

No, I am only a graduate student of a university which happens to be in the same city with Silan and Sicomm.

If you are interested in these two companies, I strongly suggest you take a closer look. They are both good.

Rgds,
eco

Pipeline said:
Though RF is hot in China, but it seems that few companies in China can eat this cake.

Added after 1 minutes:

Hi, eco,

U r a designer there?

Hi all

I am in China and is working in the RF field now.My major subject is Oscillator such as PDRO whose working frenquency is L to X band. I find that in the high-end frequency oscillator field there is only a little pepole to do it even in the 13rd institute and the 55th institute in China mainland,the most of they use are imported from abroad.Maybe it is too difficult to implement the good performance in extension to X band DRO or VCO such as good Phase Noise in closer frequency offset, but I think the most importance is regardless of this field. So I find it is difficult to solve it by only myself.

I hope someone who is working in this field and have some experience can kindly give some advice and help to me. Maybe we can cooperate together ,this field is very width in Satellite comunication and DSB (Direct Satellite Broadcast)!!

Please contact me : ddpowerbufanok@hotmail.com

Thanks. Regards.

I'm chinese working in china too.
I'm a greenhand in PA

I think beside Silan has some low-emd products and make money, Sicomm did not have his product now. and a lot of IC design companies in China do not have their products sold in Market. They design a lot of stuff, but few can be sold in the market.

I agree with " piao " ,Ic design company in chinese mainland are almost starters,maybe they will grow fast!

Hi Allllllll

Happy Spring Festival~~~~~~~~~~ :)

I work at ShangHai. Nice to meet all of you here. I am a firmware engineer work in a SoC design company.

I am in hong kong, working in a fabless as system engineer.
I think IC design/product design of US companies will be moved to shenzhen, a southern city of china near hong kong, so there are a lot of opportunities. And it is quite clear that there are trends of increasing !!

I agree trigger74's opinion, IC and especialy RFIC fabless company just start up in mainland, IC industry chain is forming now, in shanghai a fabless company can complete IC fabrication,encapsulation, and testing by simple CMOS process in location, as it's cost is lower and quality is the same, and more importantly, it close to system companys to design into products.
The trend of moving IC industry to china will be continued, the enviroment will be matured, but in this period a fabless company is not easy to get profit even to live, it seems a company earn more money to design products by IC as mainly electronic companys lack of ability to design products.

Added after 2 minutes:

I agree trigger74's opinion, IC and especialy RFIC fabless company just start up in mainland, IC industry chain is forming now, in shanghai a fabless company can complete IC fabrication,encapsulation, and testing by simple CMOS process in location, as it's cost is lower and quality is the same, and more importantly, it close to system companys to design into products.
The trend of moving IC industry to china will be continued, the enviroment will be matured, but in this period a fabless company is not easy to get profit even to live, it seems a company earn more money to design products by IC as mainly electronic companys lack of ability to design products.

MSN: naresddin_lm@hotmail.com

Hi All,

I am in shanghai of China, I worked in IC backend field for more than 4 years,have the experience of Layout ,P&R and CAD. and very happy to become friends with u.
MSN: nooby_wang@hotmail.com

Thx,

nooby

i work at Shenzhen

Added after 2 minutes:

who can tell me where is the best city for IC designer

I think you mean in China. There are big IC designing companies in BeiJing, ShangHai, ShenZhen, Xi'an. Most in Beijing and ShangHai. I don't think there is 'best' city for whatever position, also IC designer. People come from North of China would like to work in BeiJing while those come from South of China definitely choose to work in ShangHai.

Hi Friends,

ANy body from china, i want to make friends with them, and want to meet them in china. As i am there in next month to Sanghai & Taiwan.

Please mail me. I want to know more about the city and electronic market there.

Don't u think Shenzhen is good for IC?

defe_song said:
i work at Shenzhen

Added after 2 minutes:

who can tell me where is the best city for IC designer

Hi,all,I'm in changsha,happy to see you,I have learned RF electronic for about 5 years.

hi, bluuice.
you are in changsha?
in university or company?
The IC design is not so pop in changsha as I know.

glad to see all of U here!! I am a senior student in CHENGDU and I will be a postgraduat here for another 3 years. my e-mail :albert_zsw@hotmail.com

My field is RFIC design

I agree with ultra-neo, in CHina, How to get revenue is a tough problem for most of start up company in China, I believe in the future, maybe several large IC design Company will grow up, and at the same time many unlucky ones would dispear, the key different is: how to build a product to customer using IC.

Status
Not open for further replies.