Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

do you want to find friend working together in china?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJw

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
shanghai autumncom

is there any possible business in RF electronic field we can do?

i know u can do business in TD_SCDMA 's RF domain.

RF for Identify

goto rf web.

I am in CHINA,but i does not work in RF electronic field ,heh

i also working in China

i am a student in China and my major is digital IC design. Last month our SOC(about 300K) has successfully taped out. i am very glad to see so many Chinese friends here.
Happy new year !!!

I guess TVHD and RF (Rf and baseband) are hot subjects in China. Isn't it?

yes, you're right. okguy
Digital TV and RF are hot subjects, and I also think they will be one of the most profitable areas in the near future.

Are there chinese societies and enterprises who want to support, with financial funds, foreign enterprises that designs RF and MW systems ? Or want start-up a partnership relation?

I am from India. Coming to China for buying. But english is a very big problem here. If some of u can lend us help whle we r in China, we will welcome it. Just let me know locations of friends in need.
MP

contact united creative, **broken link removed**

I guess there ar a lot of socientists/ companies want to get support outside China. Even for the fund.

i am a chinese . i am a electronic engineer.

RF is very pop in china.

You are right.
RF and IF are very pop domain.
In China,ZTE and Huawei are the best.

Is there a company called SiComm working in the field of RFIC?

hi Pipeline,

You are right. SiComm is a sub-company of Silan, and it mainly deals with RFIC and mixed signal IC.

Web of SiComm:
**broken link removed**

You have to understand Chinese to view this page.

Status
Not open for further replies.