Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to use Voltage Differential Marker(s) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prototyp_V1.0

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm running a simple bias point analysis in orcad capture cis pspice.

I'm trying to measure the transistors Vce directly. I know I can subtract Ue from Uc and get it.

The idea I had to achieve this, is to use voltage differential markers (VDM).

But I soon found it useless, because I didn't get what I wanted (the voltage difference drawn on the screen like other dc-values as shown).

Any ideas?

[edit]
Another question. This is a student version, and what I have here is a general, nonamed transistor. What I want to simulate is a BC337-16. Is this possible. In the project, I was supposed to use this transistor from a libary called ebipolar. I don't have this "ebipolar.olb" file. Then I tried to download it from **broken link removed**. It all seems to works fine, until I started simulation. Then i got some weird errors, so I supposed I couldn't use this file.

Is there possible that I can use the BC337-16 in the simulation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back