Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to hide my PC from network administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.

asimraufawan

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hide from network administrator

Hi all,

how i will protect my PC from network administrator
is there any way or trick to do that.

how to hide from network administrator

Unplug the network cable :)

hide my pc

hi
go to the sharing folders
and cancel all sharing folders
other thing
put asecret word when you use the network
that all
\and as my freind say
you can un polg the net work cable

hide pc from network

Ok

install any firewall like "zonealarm" any cancel ping replay so any one can't ping you pc

Sokrat

hide pc on network

Personal firewall is the best idea. Zonealram is one of the best. But there is a variety of other firewalls. Nowadays firewall is as necessary as anti virus.

hide my pc from network

Well as you are on the same network other then unplugging your machine there is no other way. Even with a personal firewall when you'ld try to access the Network (probably a LAN) your admin will see you.

hide form network administrator

You simply can't. The network admin can access your PC every time they want to if you are on a domain system. You can try workgroup networking to avoid external intrusion.

But still, Network admin is called network admin BECAUSE he/she can access your PC, otherwise there is no point in being an admin, :)

how to hide pc from network

geek_boy said:
You simply can't. The network admin can access your PC every time they want to if you are on a domain system. You can try workgroup networking to avoid external intrusion.

But still, Network admin is called network admin BECAUSE he/she can access your PC, otherwise there is no point in being an admin, :)

If he install Personal firewall the administrator can't access OR bing his pc :D

Sokrat

hide pc

sokrat said:
geek_boy said:

If he install Personal firewall the administrator can't access OR bing his pc :D

Sokrat
But if he has an Admin he most likely can't install software and when he trues he'll be busted.

Added after 1 minutes:

Just a reminder there is no anonymity in the Internet.

hide my pc on network

III said:
sokrat said:
geek_boy said:

Sokrat
But if he has an Admin he most likely can't install software and when he trues he'll be busted.

Added after 1 minutes:

Just a reminder there is no anonymity in the Internet.

Yes you are right .. amm but I was saw Video " but in Arabic language " how you can access winXP and install your programs without administrator password ?

how to hide my pc from network

personal firewall and cancel all the shared folders, by this you ll be secured

how to hide my pc

Put a blanket on your PC

Your PC will be hidden from your network Adm:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.