Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to read circuits that haven't got standard arrangements?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvan

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i know a bit about transistors and how they work and perform but i have problem in reading circuits which do no contain standard arrangements, can any one help me how to read circuits?what should be my approach in a GENERAL perspective. an e.g is attached

Re: circuit reading?

Mostly such circuits contain transistors acting as switch's... Understanding their operations is pretty simple... these transistor will be either ON or OFF... So when
From the LDR or some other sensor Used You would know the Resistance could be either high or low a particular instant of operation. So the voltage applied would be either high or low depending upon the resistance value...
Correspondingly the Transistor or transistors would be ON or OFF...[/quote]

circuit reading?

It is not easy to read the schematic diagram if you dont know the function of each component in the circuit, but sometimes even you already knew their functions its really hard to distinguish the purpose why they are present in the circuit.. One of the reasons why it happens is because we are different from each other, even we are from the same school with same professor we differ from the way we think and analyze a given situation.. Back to reading the schematic, it is actually a talent that you can develop... just try to figure out every single function of every component in the circuit and try to investigate what will be the effect if you will remove each component in the circuit and later on you will notice that reading a schematic will become easier and easier...
Just think positive...

circuit reading?

NTC, is negtive temparature component. The resistance is inverse to the temperature . When the temperature is low enough the first transistor will conduct and trigger the second conductor to power the speaker. At the same time , the capacitor between speaker and first transistor will be charged to negative polarity.
Then the transistor will turn off. After the charge on the capacitor depleted, automatically the power source will turn on the first transistor , so again...

It's a temperature sensing circuit.

circuit reading?

mostly transistors have fixed kind of circuits,that thy do a specific operation,n resistors,capacitors etc limit their operating regions,so look circuits like this

Status
Not open for further replies.