Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HFSS example about antenna parameter

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_li

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
I need some HFSS examples and documents about antenna design.I do not know how to simulate it's efficiency,beamwidth,directivity,gain,axial rate and more about the antenna parameters,Anybody kindly help me how to set?
Thank you,

hi dear freind,
after drawing and runing (simulating your HFSS project), click at HFSS Menu--> results-->create report-->choose report type and display type, for example for S11 you choose report type:model S parameter , and for display type:rectangular plot ) and after you specify the parameter that you want to get.
i hope that this answer can help you.
best wishes.

John_li

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Start drawing and simulating something, then u will come to know how to see the required parameter results.

John_li

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thanks for your reply.all the suggestions are welcome.I have ever set some of them.but i do not know whether is correct.so i need some document to guide me ,for lackness of examples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back