Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the best way to learn microlontroller programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoKKeR

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Im quite a beginner in this area.

I have written a code in basic in a "PIC simulator IDE" and it was for led blinker.
Im checked some Ebooks about programming microchip pic ... And that is pretty much it. And yea im learning at school some digital stuff . (hex, bits, converting, gates ...)

So what is the best way to kick start with programming micro controller units. Are there any good eBooks... maybe some advise.

There are many ways ... Right ?
-Reading e books about programming or MCU-s.
-Buying a MCU development board.
-Learning fully a programming language (C, basic ...) for start.
-Just using "PIC simulator IDE", all above and getting whole idea.

Some questions:
-What about a programming ? a programming skill ? Is it a thing what is needed to be mastered to be good at it.
-Will it be smooth to write a code when im good at it or it will be still debugging and errors.
-What i can do with programming skill in further ? earning money ;) ? how ? some examples ...
-Something else i need to know ;)'

Thank you !

Re: What is the best way to learn microlontroller programmin

Im quite a beginner in this area.
Me too

-What about a programming ? a programming skill ? Is it a thing what is needed to be mastered to be good at it.
Yes

-Will it be smooth to write a code when im good at it or it will be still debugging and errors.
Debugging and errors is programming, but as you are getting good, you get more results

-What i can do with programming skill in further ? earning money ;) ? how ? some examples ...
You can make great programms and have more fun. As for earning money... I am looking it also...when (if) I find how, I will tell you! (maybe someone other in this forum could help us :cry:)

-Something else i need to know ;)'
Some questions have to get answered by your own

Thank you !
Just do it!

JoKKeR

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.