Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB DIAGRAM AND LAYOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

-jps-

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pcb diagram

2l9h8ie.gif

Here are the components:

R1,R3____22K 1/4W Resistor
R2________2M 1/4W Resistor
R4________1M 1/4W Resistor
R5,R7,R8__47K 1/4W Resistor
R6_______47R 1/4W Resistor
R9________1K 1/4W Resistor

C1_______47nF 63V Polyester Capacitor
C2______100nF 63V Polyester Capacitor
C3_______10nF 63V Polyester Capacitor
C4_______10µF 25V Electrolytic Capacitor

D1_______Common-cathode 7-segment LED mini-display (Hundreds meters)
D2_______Common-cathode 7-segment LED mini-display (Kilometers)

IC1______4093 Quad 2 input Schmitt NAND Gate IC
IC2______4024 7 stage ripple counter IC
IC3,IC4__4026 Decade counter with decoded 7-segment display outputs IC

Q1,Q2___BC327 45V 800mA PNP Transistors

P1_______SPST Pushbutton (Reset)
P2_______SPST Pushbutton (Display)

SW1______SPST Mercury Switch, called also Tilt Switch
SW2______SPST Slider Switch (Sound on-off)
SW3______SPST Slider Switch (Power on-off)

BZ_______Piezo sounder

B1_______3V Battery (2 AA 1.5V Cells in series)

may someone create the PCB Layout of this schematic diagrams coz i forgot my laptop at my home. Thnx :) :cry:

pcb diagrams

There's not a chance of doing a layout from this schematic - none of the components are identified, so there's no way to determine footprints.

pcb schematic diagram

Oh I dont know, its all identified OK, there is a parts listing too.

Some items like the switches, led display etc would need to be identified better.

However, -JPS, do you really expect someone to create you a PCB layout just like that because you use the excuse "I forgot my laptop :D " ??

Laying a board out takes a little more than "a few minutes" so it is quite a commitment that your asking of someone.
They would have to check the spec/footprints, create a schematic in their PCB program, transfer it to PCB, place it all, track it, check it, Gerber it etc.

It would be better if you remembered your laptop tomorrow & did this yourself using one of the free PCB packages available, its not a really hard circuit.
Then you would have learnt how to do it yourself & can easily make any modifications.

And you don't even say what it is?

diagram pcb

Hi -jps- !

Do you want me to send you a quote ?

Or did you also forget your money ? ;-)

Learning by doing is the best methode. Especially if you're a student !

Regards
PTK

pcb dayagrams

I think that it forgot that to have a service, the same must be paid!

hehehehe don´t forgot your class homework for last hour! :D

gorkin

pcb daigram

Cyberrat -

Give me a little credit for intelligence.

He went back and added all the component info after I posted. His initial unedited post yesterday had nothing but the generic schematic.

I had planned to lead him along to try and get him to realize what he was asking, and get him to admit he was lying when he said he just needed help because he left his laptop at home.

It looks like others have taken over - so I'm done.

House_Cat

pcb layout diagram

hey,

are the components are through hole or a SMD? then how would be the size of your PCB? also do you have a gerber viewer to view the PCB?

best regards,
randell_xtian :D:D:D

all laptop layout diagram

Sorry HC, but when I first saw it, it was all marked up. How did he change it without his laptop? lol

-jps, I have had a Nigerian designer create a PCB of this already for you, give me all your banking details and I'll submit an invoice for £11.50 once your bank has been approved, very cheap designed board, this offer cannot be missed as it also includes the assembled PCB delivered to your door.
:D :D :D

pcb circuit diagrams

""may someone create the PCB Layout of this schematic diagrams coz i forgot my laptop at my home "

err whats the objective of posting so someone can create a PCB like this. If every one does that we PCB designers have nothing to eat. I believe the plp here are more then willing to give advises..but these doesn't sound right.

-TS- i hope you are here to share and learn not make use or plp...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back