Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

display some text and picture on lcd tv using pic24fjga004

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgeorge123

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Is it possible to use pic24fjga004 mcu to display some text or pc whole screen(capture from software) on lcd tv via vga using bitmap method .The resolution of pc is 1024x768. I know that the hex file compiled (the pc screen ) is about 6M , so I decided to use external ram to store the hex file. Or any other means to show the text on lcd tv ???

Re: display some text and picture on lcd tv using pic24fjg

Actually I wish to display the pc whole screen bitmap (capture by software) and then convert to hex files (7MB size) and stored it in pen drive . suppose pic24fj64ga004 can support the frequency , I would try the Vinculum ic , http://www.vinculum.com/ , act as usb host controller . pic24fj64ga004 read the hex code via vinculum by FIFO method . So I ask if using eeprom to access internal data we can read data from specified address , which method to use if reading data from pen drive , by accress address or something else ???

Status
Not open for further replies.