Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB Design and Fabrication Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

kishore2k4

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
loadboard mentor graphics

I am looking for designers that can do pcb layout and get the board fabricated(initially prototype quantities) and assemble(parts supplied by me) it. I know there are many big companies that can do this but I have a very limited budget so I am looking for small companies/freelancers. What I am worried about is the safety of my product design.

Anyhow, the product is storage related, the main IC has around 600-pins and is in TEBGA package. The rest of the components are normal stuff. I don't care about the number of layers, 6,8 10 as the volume is very very low and it doesn't really matter if the cost of the PCB doubles so you have more freedom in layout. There will be Serdes 3.125 Gbps links so high speed design experience and signal integrity simulations are a must. My prefered EDA tool is Altium Live Designer and no, I can't supply you with licenses.

If you have the skills and time to take up this project, which will be finalised mid next month. Kindly PM me as I can't talk much about the product in the open forum.

Also, if you happened to be from India it will be a plus as I have friends that can delegate it over there.

Thank You.

pcb fab gmbh

Hello

by reading your e mail i am getting the impression that your board is a type of commercial board, i can only design your layout but you can fab it from anywhere else, i have approximateley 4 years of expierence of design burn in board as well as load board also i have design few commercial board. if you are intersted then we can talk further

Thanks and regards
Adroit Designer

I want to clarify something.

You can do layout alone and I can get someone else to fabricate and assemble the board.

hello
i am intrested in this project and i can do the whole project for you from concept , design , layout to fabrication , just send me how much your budget and i will reply with my offer .

we do pcb design, fabricate, components and assembly. we can even design and make quick part of the enclosure for you PCB.
for more about our services please visit our website
www.ezpcb.com

Hi,

I am interested in this project. Is this project available?
I have previous experience of 6 years in the field of PCB Designing.
I can provide you the PCB manufacturing services.
I just finfished Layout of one of the BIG company at USA. Thier product is related to HDMI. It contains all RJ45, Microcontroller, I2C etc.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Regards,
Deep Fadia

Hi there, I have over 11 years of engineering background, specialized in Hardware, PCB and RF-electronics. I have designed over 12 layers single motherboards. I can send you my work samples. If you wish I can make an Intel Motherboard for you
from the scratch, let alone anything else...

cdmcsd AT yahoo DOT com
Good luck
Nasser

Hello,

We are a small company in Germany specialized in PCB Design and Manufacturing and FPGA design. What we can offer you are:

- Schematics design with Mentor Graphics PADS DxDesigner
- Layout design with Mentor Graphics PADS PowerPCB and PADS Router
- In house PCB assembly with Autotronik BSV384 Pick & Place Maschine.

We are also developing very high density and high speed cards so I think we can help you best. Please check our companies website (http://www.baran-tech.com) to see our products and reference projects.

Thanks,
Ersin OEZALP
BARAN Microelectronic GmbH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back