Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

three way uneven Wilkinson Power Divider

Status
Not open for further replies.

raed_microwave

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
uneven divider

Hi
I'm designing three way uneven wilkinson power divider for three stage Doherty Power Amplifier. I need some examples about the ratios that use in the three stage Doherty amplifier to design the Power Divider.

Thanxxxxx for help

uneven three-way split

General Design Equations of N-Way Arbitrary Power Dividers

uneven power drive

Thanx burton for your help, but I know how to design N way Wilkinson Power Divider and I have already designed this power divider, my problem is that I need ratio values that use for uneven power drive multistage doherty amplifier e.g. the ratio that use in 3 stage doherty amplifier and I need to know why this ratio used for this amplifier.

thanxx in advance....

You don't need a divider but a coupler. Depending on the coupling factor more or less power is split off the main line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back