Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

About Digital Satellite Tuner interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hesambook

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have one digital satellite tuner and I want to do these instructions with it .

1- I want to send information about Frequence, Symbol rate, Polarity and FEC to Tuner and tuner can lock itself on that specific TP (Frequence,symbol rate , ...).

2- Getting information about Strench and Quality of that specific TP from tuner .

This Tuner has I2C interface like other digital tuners.

Whould you please, help me. if you have more information.

Are you want to make Sat finder or other else?

Your requested can be use over satellite STB and Sat finders only different is between two is Mpeg decoder not use on Sat finder.

Look at the following link it can help you!

For your requested sat finder remove all Mpeg & audio decoder from that diagram and write a program for output of CPU to converted all signal information for display on LCD,

**broken link removed**

article5_1.gif

Or not, buy a new STB and modify the Firmware of that satellite receiver as you wish.

Good luck:idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back