Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

any software for pic kit 1 usb flash programmer for more pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobb

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi .. I have read datasheet on pickit1 usb flash programmer on Microchips website. This board is lowcost usb programmer for pic12 and pic16 with 8 or 14 pins. It use VB to write for host software. I wonder is any one try to change this VB code to make it support more number of pic. I have some Pic16C745 usb and i would like to make a usb programmer with this application note. But i use pic 16F628 and 16F877A. It quite hard for me to learn programming protocal of pic and write VB software for it. I think it possible to do. so i wonder if some one will think same as me and already write software for it. If not, I will try to write it but it may be take long time to finish. Any suggestion .. Thank..

Status
Not open for further replies.