Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need reference voltage IC of 150mv

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyprince

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
reference voltage ic

Hi,

I am looking for an ic which can generate a very accurate reference voltage of 150mv from input voltage of 5 volts or 3.3 volts or 1.8 volts.

HappyPrince

refernce voltage

Use ADR510 from nalog Devices it is a 1 V reference ( so it can work with all the three voltages incated ) and it is quite accurate.
Package SOT23 ( 3*3 mm)

Mandi

reference voltage zener

FANT said:
Use ADR510 from nalog Devices it is a 1 V reference ( so it can work with all the three voltages incated ) and it is quite accurate.
Package SOT23 ( 3*3 mm)

Mandi

Thanks for ur help but by mentioning 3 voltages i mean that i have the fascility to use any of them. i.e. i am not concern what input voltage ic require; but i am more interested in 150mv refererence. I have seen few ics from maxim-ic but the lowest refernce voltage they generate is 1.25v :( but none of those ics generate a refernce voltage as low as 150mv.
I would even try a circuit which do not employ more than 1 resistor or capacitor.

HappyPrince

Re: reference voltage ic

Plus, use a resistor ladder to achieve your target!!

Regards,

Re: reference voltage ic

Assum that you have 5 voltage form regulator IC, you can have 150mV by 2 resistors. 33K and 1K , accurate depented by resistor in use.

reference voltage ic

I am currently using resister divider for generating +150mv. But i have to use some better technique . And i also need voltage reference of -150mv from -5 volts :?

HappyPrince

i think the state of the art is 0.6v and 0.3v references, all of these use internal divider from a 1.25v bandgap - note that minimum supply is about 1.4v for any of them to show this point.

another approach is to use current references - a ptat current plus a ctat current summed across a small resistor will give bandgap action on any resistor you put in: 1mV to ...

as for negative voltage reference, the IC wont care! use -5v supply as GND, use GND as +5v supply and you will get a -5+1.25v bandgap. divide down to get -150mV.

hope this helps!

three kinds voltage reference:zener, bandgap, current source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back