Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] how to connect a webcam with matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.
matlab webcam frame

hi raychen...i'm doing my fyp in object tracking and sorting using mtlab. could u plz send me the code asap (plzzzzz..)...
my email : picasso_dtk@yahoo.com
if u dont mind..could u give me some ideas regarding this...
thankss....

matlab videoinput

hi to all
i m working on real time video processing using Matlab but i dont no how to interface the webcamera with matlab and how to get image frames from the video in real time.And also sugest some idea's regarding various features that can be extracted from various frames of a video
My email id is: prkmect@gmail.com

plz help me

with kind regards
Rajkumar

Added after 15 minutes:

hey rachen please send me the code for face recognition

my mail id is prkmect@gmail.com

Hy Raychen, could you send me this code too? thx (or anybody else)
aeglm1(at)bfh.ch

hi raychen,

just one more!...lol

please send the matlab codes for webcam

thank you

my email address is fe_assis(at)hotmail.com

hi rachen ,
can you please mail me the code as well ..

i am facing problems while interfacing webcam with matlab ..

it wud be real kind of you if you could send it to my email id .. hunkva@gmail.com

thank you (':D')

Hi,i am doing a project in matlab (Face recognition). So i need to access the photo or video which is taken using webcam.So can anyone plz help me..

my email id is smhaseenabanu@yahoo.co.in[/u][/url]

There is a step by step tutorial for that in image acquisition toolbox help, why don't you look there?

The code given here won't work in all cases because in some cases (depending on your pc's configuration), you have to give the device ID explicitly to the function "videoinput" like below

vid = videoinput('winvideo',2);

You may also want the use a different resolution that is supported by your webcam.

vid = videoinput('winvideo',2,'RGB24_176x144');

Hey rachen İ 'am Ebru My project is face recognation at real time,i cant reach the image with webcam.İ read that you have codes about my project.Do you send me this codes?My email adres:tsarine06@hotmail.com.İf you send ,i perhaps can do my project.Please send me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back