Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Modelling components in ADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohakem

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all. Last year I was introduced to Advanced design system (ADS) during my course (EEE). We were given circuits to simulate, some of which contained bipolar junction transistors. We were given the details to be input to the transistor models.

Now i'm trying to simulate other circuits, with different branded transistors. I'm just wondering if companies such as phillips and 'on semiconductors' provide downloadable, ready-made models of their products which I can use in ADS?

NEC provides models. Here are models for their low noise FETs: **broken link removed**

Alternatively, you can use an S-Parameter block because most manufacturers will provide you with typical S-Parameters for their devices.

mohakem

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back