Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

full wave rectifier circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

thoufic

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
full wave rectifier opamp

i need 2 types a full wave rectifier circuits. one without op-amp and one with an op-amp. My input is a 50hz sine wave.. can anyone of you all kindly post these 2 types of circuits. thank you.

thank you very much. But just a small clarification, for the circuit without the op-amp can i give ac input via the function generator or must i give through the transformer. and can i use LM741 for the op-amp ckt..

for the circuit without the op-amp can i give ac input via the function generator or must i give through the transformer
forget about transformer ..
just make sure that your function generator can drive the load that is connected to the bridge ..

and can i use LM741 for the op-amp ckt..
by all means .. it's only 50Hz ..

Rgds,
IanP

for the circuit without the op-amp can i give ac input via the function generator or must i give through the transformer
Possibly the latter, if the signal generator has a common ground with the load. That's the problem of giving little more than no information with your question.

If you have a single ended source and intend a full wave-rectifier, some kind of signal inversion or isolation is needed. Other solutions exist for specific (or specified) applications.

Does this circuit gives a full wave sinewave? We have tried it out and it did not.

Can anyone kindly post or link a full wave bridge rectifier crocuit that does give a full wave sine wave. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.