Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VLSI training for beginners and intermediate level

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbgil

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
vlsi for beginners

Hi guys, I am trying to come up with a training module for VLSI on beginner and intermediate level but more focus on beginners. i am hoping for some suggestions from our experts here. I am thinking of using Altera and Xilinx cplds as my target devices. Any suggestions are welcome. thank you in advance. Both Verilog and VHDL are available.

Added after 2 minutes:

any materials (e-links, ebook or URL) that can be used for training are greatly welcome.

vlsi tutorial for beginners

I started my vhdl from here:

But this site seems doesn't support all platform (e.g some of the syntax seems not working in Quartus 2 back then)

bbgil

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
vlsi books for beginners

I have an e-book named McGraw.Hill.VHDL.Programming.by.Example.4th.Ed.pdf which is for beginners. And I began my VHDL with it. Just send me an e-mail , I will send it back to you. Craftor. craftor#126.com.

bbgil

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
vlsi beginners

Craftor, childs,

Thank you for ur suggestions. I will take note of it. Apllications wise, i am kind of short of materials specially for xilinx (manual for cpld and fpga).i have some for Altera. after the vhdl, i planning to go for some experiments.

If its ok, I hope you can post the ebook in the ebook section so that others may be able to see them as well.

thanks in advance

vlsi for beginers

i learned from few webbs and few books i will search their name and post in ebook section as soon as possible,, so it can b helpful for others,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back