Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help for controlling my home electricity through pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

jahanxeb

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
i just want to have some basic idea about this project .... someone plz suggest me some way to start his project i am a new bie.... i want to control my home electicity through PIC is this possible if yes then plz give some basic tips to start this.................kindly help

Re: need help for controlling my home electricity through pi

Can you specify a "home electricity". Could you give examples ?

Hi jahanxeb,I strongly advise you not to do anything with mains supply since you are a newbie.IT IS VERY DANGEROUS! you dont want to be electricuted! I suggest you stick to the battery supply for now untill you gather more expirience.

thnx for advice.... so can u give me some new idea like this like how i can implement it at smaller scale like i just use a button to push on /offf kindly help give me a start

Hi All
first of all someone who interested in electric has to know it is dangerous
if you controll home electricity through pic, you can use relay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back