Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to change/increase the output frequency of my AC generator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

liamrh

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Folks,

My electronics aren't the best. I was trying to figure out how to change/increase the frequency of an output of my ac generator. I am trying to get near 8 mA per meter of wire at 100 v at 2KHz

Coming off a 12v 6w ac generator.

Ideas? Is there something like a bridge rectifier that is one piece that I can use to step up the output? Thanks guys!!

Also......

I've got a bit yet.

I also have a second 6v 3w generator I could add to the mix.

I'm under the assumption, from what I understand, that I could add a capacitor and ****?**** to step up the output.

If I need too....I have a 12v inverter and I assume I could get a bridge rectifier to switch it to the 12v dc output but I wonder about being able to hit that mark.

So yes, let's dispense with the knowledge, I have about eight days and then I will post pics of the project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back