Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

3-way uneven Wilkinson Power Divider

Status
Not open for further replies.

raed_microwave

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
three way wilkinson power divider

Hi guys,

I'm designing a 3-way wilkinson power divider and I need any ideas to design this circuit
thanxxxx for help

wilkinson power splitter

If its 3 way EVEN, you can try to read up microwave engineer by POAZR. There are some good reference in that book.

uneven wilkinson divider

You can use a "Kouzoujian Power Splitter."

Check out this link. Look for Jack's Power Spitter. You can use this topology, but modify it to get the "splits" you need.

**broken link removed**

Rod

3-way wilkinson power splitter

3-way Wlkinson combiner will be not so hard to design and build if you need smaller insertion loss. If loss is not the main concern resistive splitter can be used.

3-way planar wilkinson

yendori said:
You can use a "Kouzoujian Power Splitter."

Check out this link. Look for Jack's Power Spitter. You can use this topology, but modify it to get the "splits" you need.

**broken link removed**

Rod

Thanks for this webside but I have to used only Wilkinson type bcz my topic in my Master thesis is 3-way uneven Wilkinson Power divider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back