Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

M.Tech through distance learning

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpaul

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
burdwan university ac index

Hi,
I am a B.Sc. (computer Sc., Math, Stats) Graduate from Bangalore University and M.Sc. (CS) from Sikkim-Manipal university (through Distance).
I want to do M.Tech (CS) through distance course. I am working in a IT solution company. Plz, guide me how is it possible.

Paul.

www.burdwanuniversity.ac.in/index.asp

hi,

where exactly you are interested? in bangalore/karnataka? there are no such institutes here in any of the universities of the karnataka, that offers M.Tech Distance education. Only M.Tech CS in Full time/part Time available. Also viswesvaraiah Technological university conducts the entrance exam called PGCET for all M.Tech courses(Full time/Part time) in karnataka.

But you can try with Tamil nadu universities, also other states, few of them offers distance education

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University-www.bhojvirtualuniversity.com/
University of Burdwan- www.burdwanuniversity.ac.in/index.asp
Continuing Education Programme (CEP )-IIT Bombay
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY - SCDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back