Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reading ADC data from microcontroller 89s51

Status
Not open for further replies.

bilalshahid

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
89s51 microcontroller

H3llo guys...

i want to read digital data of LM35 sensor which is attached with my ADC0808 through microcontroller 89s51.
How can i do that....?
For example my ADC0808 data pins D0-D7 are connected with port0 of uC.
How should the code look like....?

microcontroller at 89s51

For instance if ur Data lines (D0-D7) is connected to port 0...The next thing is to connect the address lines to another port of ur 8051..Some control pins must also be connect to any port such as (start,clock,ALE,OE)...Then u have to make a prog that will refresh the ADC to take new values of LM35 and then u read the data from ur port 0... Try reading ADC0808 data for timming and controls. They are necessary...

reading adc

Thnx for the reply
but my concern is how to code the microcontroller in order to read digital converted data of L35.
regards
bilal

adc with 89s51

i dont have any experience with 8051 controllers...I`ve used PIC...if u can easily use PIC i can send you its code...(CCS C COMPILER)..?

microcontroller 89s51

Thnx amol for replying
but this link has code in assembly language...
i need .c code????

Status
Not open for further replies.