Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

(Project) Can It be DOne?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rudro

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi folks, i've been a fan of this forum ever since my 2nd semester in university. i have two semester left, and i'm already worried about what to do for my final year project.
i have an idea, and asking you guys whether it can be done? and if so than cud u guy s point me in the right direction.
i'm thinking about building a device that will be connected to a land phone and if there is an incoming call and if the owner is not there to answer the phone, the device will then sms the number of the caller to the owner's mobile. the owner can reach the respective caller.

can it be done ? help me out guys.

Recently my friend asked me the same question and I advised him to do design of good high frequency LNA. He did it and was happy.

thnx man , i'll add that to my probable projects list, but what did u think of the idea i presented?

I do not think it is good idea because means to provide the way to return the call already exists. SMS as a service is not as popular as you probably think, this is good only for kids who can use this dirty language that you are using here (I believe it is rude and unprofessional). There is also serious legal considerations because text is legal evidence in contrary with voice. Your idea is about 10 years old and it was rejected for the first time in about 1999 as far as I know.

Appreciate your perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back