Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB software with the best libraries

Status
Not open for further replies.

slide

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can anyone recommend PCB software with a very extensive and up to date library? It seems like I have to create the part every time I want to use a new component and this is very aggravating. tia

Re: Best libraries

Hi

You will never get what you want.

Library creation is part of the design process, so its a practice you will need to get used to I am afraid.

:F

Best libraries

God i hate library creation. It is by far the most annoying thing I've ever had to do lol. Is there at least anywhere to share them? I may be able to develop a site like that... hrm

You can buy a pretty comprehensive library from https://www.pcblibraries.com. They have libraries for most PCB software. It's organized and well documented.

slide said:
--- i hate library creation. It is by far the most annoying thing I've ever had to do lol.

Annoying, no, but it is the total foundation of your design and logically the most important process.

Do you really wan't to trust your design on other peoples parts ?

:F

try altium designer..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back