Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help needed for mti functions of modelsim for vhdl

Status
Not open for further replies.

kishorkk

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
modelsim mti

Hi,
I have implemented a power simulator, which calculates the power of the FPGA's. I have used Active HDL, and successfully implemented using VHPI functions available. But since modelsim doesnt support VHPI functions, i had to use MTI functions given by mentor. Since this has restricted functions, I need few functions which does the following

· how to get the net handle by name. Or to create an array of handles to all nets in a module.
· a callback function at the end of the simulation to wrapup.
· a function to find the no of nets in the vp file(has net names and capacitance value).
· To count the no of times the net has toggled.
· Imp: used to register foreign C functions for foreign architecture elaboration and initialization, procedure or function execution. In aldec vhpi_register_foreignf() is used

*PS : i did check with the FLI documentation by mentor.

Status
Not open for further replies.