Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to see the phase difference of the phase shifter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunwiss

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How to see the phase difference of the phase shifter in spectreRF?

Spectre's pss is not needed. Simply do transient and dft(fft is not used in calculator). Then take the difference of the harmonics. But that is not the true story if you apply the phase shifter signal to a mixer input. Then also the harmonis contribute to the phase performance.

To get the real performance you have to setup a phase shifter plus a down converting mixer. Then measure the phase performance of the downconverted signal.

I am doing this calculation too (but i am working with Hspice) so i do it using ".meas" it is an order that must be configurated, and it is able to give me the difference between the original and the shifted signal, in ascii format. After simulation has finished, i can plot the result in gnuplot.

HSPICE for ever.

Sorry for my english.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back