Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CST simulation with unit cell boundary condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

shahid78

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi

i am interested in having a look at the cst mws simulation of any structure which is using unit cell boundary condition.

any comments, links or pdf file are welcome

regards

Hi,
It is automatic setting for unit cell boundary condition. But you can set it, see more in helping.

Regards,

Hi Shahid,

What is the significance of this unit cell ?? What are you looking for.?

From CST help
The Unit Cell boundary condition virtually repeats the modeled structure periodically in two directions up to infinity. This dialog box allows you to define the periodicity of such an infinite array.

Note: Unit cell boundary conditions apply to the general purpose frequency domain solvers.

Regards
GV

hi GVVIN

thanks for your reply. well i want to simulate EBG structure so i am not sure whether to use periodic boundary conditions or unit cell boundary conditions ?

because periodic boundary conditions also repeat the structure infinitely .

do you have any document related to unit cell or periodic boundary conditions applications

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back