Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Manual Place and route

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandeep_sggs

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,
Can anybody tell me what is the significance of Manual "place and route" in Xilinx tools ( i Use xilinx9.1) and how to do it in DETAIL! Is manual process really useful considering the Good place and route algorithms embedded in vendor`s tools. i may be wrong, so please rectify me if so is the case!
Any good document for this subject is welcome. plz make it as early as possible..

This is the ASIC forum, I think this question would be better put in the FPGA forum.
But generally speaking, any design of signifigant size you're going to want to use the automatic place and route. Maybe only use manual place for a few instances on critical paths or for DRC violations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back