Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need the spice model of N-channel JFET 2SK596 or KSK596

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynhe

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
2sk596 spice

Need the spice model of N-channel JFET for electret condenser microphone,
such as 2SK596,KSK596(Fairchild Semiconductor Corporation),UTC K596(UNISONIC TECHNOLOGIES CO. LTD)or 2SK1109.
These N-channel JFETs built-in gate-source diode and resistor implies fast power on settling time.

Attached are datasheets

Thanks!

ynhe

I'd like these too, or at least guidance on how to derive them from the datasheets. I found a bunch of 2SK parts, but not the 2 we're interested in: **broken link removed**

Re: 2sk596 spice

Need the spice model of N-channel JFET for electret condenser microphone,
such as 2SK596,KSK596(Fairchild Semiconductor Corporation),UTC K596(UNISONIC TECHNOLOGIES CO. LTD)or 2SK1109.
These N-channel JFETs built-in gate-source diode and resistor implies fast power on settling time.

Attached are datasheets

Thanks!

ynhe

I also need spice model of this transistor. May be anyone have a spice model of TF256 (ON Semiconductor), 2SK1109 or analog with gate-source resistor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back