Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How many women on this site?

Are you a women?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dac5bits said:
vaiduakhu said:
I wonder that why you always discuss of this problem when you're quite aware about it.

what do you mean?

If you studying in this field, you've already know that there are not many woman there.

I'm a girl :D and I play fencing...so watch out dude ;)

OK, I have done a scan of the user database and determined that there are in fact 237 female users of this site.

78 of them are lesbians, 23 are bisexual, 52 are really ugly, 29 are real foxy babes & 7 used to be men before the operation.
1 of them is coming round your house today to question you about your internet use.

They all however either have a liking for electronics or related EDA. :D

I hope that satisfies your lust for a pointless question.

Would you like to also ask how many are men?

Disclaimer: I'm sure that Salma is one of the 29 - I dont like swords (unless she is threatening to hit us with a fence post?) lol :D

Added after 1 minutes:

By the way, the pole needs changing to ad an "other" option for those that are in between :D

LOOOOOOOOOOL

I am truly LAUGHING OUT LOUD :D

Disclaimer: No worries...I'm loyal...swords are only used with non-engineers...so you're clear ;)

cyberrat said:
OK, I have done a scan of the user database and determined that there are in fact 237 female users of this site.

78 of them are lesbians, 23 are bisexual, 52 are really ugly, 29 are real foxy babes & 7 used to be men before the operation.
1 of them is coming round your house today to question you about your internet use.

They all however either have a liking for electronics or related EDA. :D

I hope that satisfies your lust for a pointless question.

Would you like to also ask how many are men?

Disclaimer: I'm sure that Salma is one of the 29 - I dont like swords (unless she is threatening to hit us with a fence post?) lol :D

Added after 1 minutes:

By the way, the pole needs changing to ad an "other" option for those that are in between :D

Your perverted reasoning is very funny - good joke :D

So far the poll says 7. I'm surprised there are even that many responses.

haha,a guy here.are you boy or gal?

[/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back