Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which is the best antivirus for XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
top antivirus and spyware for xp

Kaspersky, of course.

which is top antivirus for windows xp

For me I think eset-NOD is a good choice!
Gorkin

top antivirusi pe xp

Avast Home edition is the ultimate solution, it`s free for personal use and does great job

best antivirus to be used in parallel with mcafee

try to use multiple antiviruses on your system and update them regularly. all the viruses can not be stopped by one antivirus. find set of non conflicting antiviruses and use them in parallel. u can use AVG, Kasper and NOD32 in parallel. otherwise xp is poor for antivirus protection.

top ten antivirus for windows xp

NOD 32/64 is one of the best Anti virus available in market

I have tries Symantec/ Norton AV and some others but NOD is far superior and not resource hungry.

probably only drawback is u can not update the virus definition if u r not connected to Internet. ( I mean virus definition patches can not be downloaded and then updated)

otherwise it is by far the best

top 10 antivirus for xp

Well i am using AVIRA antivirus. Its better then Symantec,Mcafee and AVG.Moreover its not heavy

top 10 antivirus best for windows xp

I've tested lots of antivirus software but my eternal problems on my PC were Virus.Win32.Saburex.a and Virus.Win32.Fidcop.... which managed to get past lots of the antivirus software installed ... until I experienced Avira Home Edition & Comodo Firewall Pro ... both are free...and they are working just fine for me . :D

top 1 antivirus for windows xp

the best is caspersky. second is avast.
but if you want a free antivirus which is also second best then use avast. real good.

hock

top antivirus for xp sp3

i think avg and mcafee is gud for XP.....

top 10 antivirus for window xp

NOD32 is the best to me.

I have used McAfee, Norton, PC cillin before.....but I still get invaded. After using NOD32, I have not got any problem for 3~4 years.

I downloaded Avast from their website twice. Both times my C drive became infected with virus. Had to reformat and reinstall operating system. Last time I use Avast. I heard Kaspersky was really good, so I downloaded their trial from their website. Half way through they say I have Mcaffe Antivirus installed. I previouly uninstalled it but I can't continue with the install unless I remove Mcaffe. This is getting frustrated. Can anyone help, thanks

I would go with avast too, specially if the requirement is a free version.

I have used them all............what you look for is a good antivirus that has a good boot scan. I prefer Avast......and its free! :D

www.Download.com/avast

Added after 3 minutes:

you can have the best Antivirus in the world, but if you dont set it to update automatically or manually do it yourself, the are worthless.........stay on top of it. Also, u may want to pay for the upgrade version to get the best of it.

Among free antivirus solution, I think these three are best products- AVG, Avast, Avira.
I prefer AVG.

AVG at home and AVIRA an/or Karspersky at work.

Mandi

I have use two antivirus norton and avast .both are good
But i thinks norton is best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back