Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which is the best antivirus for XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

champnim

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
top 10 antivirus for windows xp

i want to know which is the best antivirus for Windows XP.Im presently using AntiVir XP.

top antivirus for xp

Bit defender is the best antivirus
and in top in ranking also. All of the people who i suggested are satisfied with it.

top 10 antivirus for xp

the best anti-virus that i used is the McAfee VirusScan Plus. :D

top antivirus for windows xp

in my country there's a lot of local virus, it's virus who create inside the country whics is mean there's no data about that virus on data base of big vendor Antivirus like AVG, McAfee, etc.

so for that kind of virus I have to clean it manually. or I'll make my own Antivirus hehehehehehe.....

in fact my computer never use Antivirus.

top antivirus windows xp

Avast
Its free and a great virus spy rookit protector.

top 10 anti virus for xp

I reckon AVG - use it at work and home, always does the job.

best antivirus xp

Viruses do not exist, they are a figment of your imagination. The rumour of them is just propagated by the anti viral companies.

Onto another subject, why has my pc gone slow, keep mailing things I dont know & my bank accounts been emptied by someone else? :D

Does anyone use Kapersky?
I'm thinking of a change from the AVG I usually use.

top 10 antivirus for windows xp

dac5bits said:
I reckon AVG - use it at work and home, always does the job.
AVG 8 sucks ... The auto-update never works !!! :cry:

top 3 antivirus for windows xp

kaspersky is da best

top rated antivirus for xp

Dear use Symantic Antivirus or kaspersky also do

top antivirus xp

There are a few antivirus that you can use like Bitdefender,NAV,Kaspersky,Nod32.
What is realy important is that this antivirus should make update often.For that you need a registered version.

Best regards!
Venix[/u]

xp top antivirus

I have used Symantic Antivirus. It is good and easy to use. But the most important thing is you have to update the antivirus whichever you used.

top 10 best antivirus for xp

I suggest Avira AntiVir
it's a free software (check on www.free-av.com)

top xp antivirus

I suggest VirIt.

top 10 best antivirus xp

Kaspersky Internet Security is the complete solution..as it has antivirus engine built in and also provides best solution against any malware or spyware from installing itself on the pc..

top antivirus for xp by digit

I think Avast home editon is a good program and it is free.

best xp antivirus

i use AVG because its free and easy update, but in my country many local virus are most dangerous so i use pcmav?
but i think the best anti virus is your self?:D

antivirus for xp top 10

For me, Panda Antivirus, It detects more malware,trojans than mccafee and Symantec and this is essential nowdays.

top 10 antivirus for xp sp1

Hi,

Get a licensed version of Kaspersky Internet Security, get installed, auto update it and forget about worms & trojans.

Its the best security software i have ever used, and more over its very light and used little RAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back