Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to destroy PC workstation without being noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Want to Kill My PC!!

rikie_rizza said:
GUYS!!! THIS IS COOL!!!
I finally able to damage by PC....its undetectable, software only, and works in only one month....
This is how...
Create a simple program loop to calculate 50000! (factorial) again and again while you lock your computer. never turn off you PC... just lock it. Because the processor never rest....it damage the capasitor of its northside bridge (the cap is bloated)....and your PC become unstable. WOW!!! Haha, now I have a new PC....well, at least its faster than before.

cool!

Re: Want to Kill My PC!!

Great idea dude
Try searching Google for more progressive and radicle ideas.
Red Salute to you and all my anti uProcessor Radicalist comrades.
The shining future is ours !!!!!!!!!!!

Hey sorry for bringing up an old thread!

I'd love to do this to my work PC as well - similar reasons as the op :D

Any chance someone could email or attach the program loop rikie mentions that runs on lock PC screen?? I've to google this to no avail.

I've got no skills with programming - not an IT dude; but my work PC sucks just the same.

Many thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back