Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to design an LPF with input impedance 150 ohm and output impedance of 50 ohm

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveeng

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dear frns...

i need to design an LPF with an input impedance of 150 ohm and output impedance of 50 ohm...

plzz...any one can describe me how to design or suggest any paper or article so that i can get help from u....

thanks and regards....

Re: how to design an LPF

HI,

I see there is a example of LPF in Microwave Office example..kingly refer..

how to design an LPF

What is your cutoff frequency and rejection requirement? The easiest way to design LPF is by LC design.

how to design an LPF

What is your cutoff frequency and rejection requirement? The easiest way to design LPF is by LC design.

how to design an LPF

how to design an LPF

You can use coax lowpass string or simply LC filter for your design depend your ur insertion loss, harmonic, volume. you can use the design wizard of ansoft designer for a quick look

Re: how to design an LPF

You can get g's values fro different source and load impedance and from those g's value you can find the actual components by impedance and frequency transfromation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back