Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AD9834 DDS Function Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

maheshkuruganti

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ad9834

Hi,I want to create a DDS Function Generator capable of producing Sine,Square,Triangle Waveforms upto 3Mhz.I want to use AD9834 as it produces all three functions.I also want to try and implement PSK and FSK using inbuilt PSELECT and FSELECT pins.I want to know if anyone has already done it and has a base circuit which I can work on.Thank You

dds generator

I found a circuit for AD9834 but I am having trouble making a PCB from the Schematic in Eagle.This is due to certain constraints I have because of living in India. I have to make it Single Sided and using through hole components because.I will upload the schematic and can someone please make a board design for me.Thank You.

ad9834 function generator

I know this is an old topic, but if you still need the board design. I made one sided smd design according to spec. here is te Eagle files...

BTW: does anybody have better explained controll interface for te circuit???

ad9834

Thnx A lot. I'll go through it. I can give you a good control system devised by Roland Cordesses. I'll upload it tommorow.

ad9834 code

hey has anyone the code for this for picmicro

ad9834 dds

thanks a lot :D:D:D:D:D:D

Re: board ad9834

I do.Here it is. It is from Roland Cordesses. The Comments are in French

hi, I use altium designer so I cant open ur eagle document. can u send picture of ur schematic?

Status
Not open for further replies.