Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

First line of Hex code in avr studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navid T

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I use avr studio to assemble my assembly codes and i use a programmer that i think its not standard. when i want to write hex file of avr studio to chip by programmer it shows error " verifying error" so i delete first line of my hex code and save it again. now it ok to write to chip by my programmer.
i mean i should delete the first line of hex code to write it to chip. do you know why? whats the first line of code in hex file of avr studio?
Regards

sorry what was ur programmer "pony"?

its a problem that i don't know what kind of programmer it is.
it should be STK500 because connection between programmer and Com port, but avrstudio can't connect this programmer automatic and can't connect manual too< code vision give me error to program too< i only can write hex file from programmer software.

yes yes, realy i think the problem should be with ur H/W maybe with one of ur connections. i faced the same problem before with Atmel 8051 programmer i found that the problem was at the H/W.
anyway i think it is easier for u to use pony-programmer with AVRstudio, i did this programmer within 1 day it is so easy and powerful.
The link:
http://www.lancos.com/e2p/avrisp-siprog.gif
and then the adaptors:
http://www.lancos.com/siprogsch.html

avrdude is a well AVR programming software. It can handle almost every known programmer. It is a command line tool but there are GUIs for avrdude available like "AVR8 Burn-O-Mat".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back