Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to start a project on a remote control for light and fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunsuresh

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to start a project

hi friends..
I would like to do a project bymy own on remote controle of light and fan
can any help me please..???

Re: how to start a project

Do you want to control the lights and fans of a place via internet?

how to start a project

do you need control from fm receiver ,tX????

**broken link removed**

Check this one out, Instead of audio, you send your desired CODE and it must be of varying voltages. OK, suppose you take a TONE and transmit it, but the thing is that how will you decode at the other end. If you use the TONES of the telephone, then it can be decoded by the DTMF decode and you can know what the sender is trasmitting. If you want to send the Digital Signal you can use only two tones, one for the 1 and other for the 0, but the speed of communication will be very slow.

One thing is for sure, you need to have some sort of processing element, that will detect the signal recieved and do accroding to it, your project can be done easily with DTMF tones.
Questions:
======
1)How about high speed communication among two sources through RADIO, do we need to have a DSP processor for that? So that it can detect what the recieving signal meant by.......
2)Suppose two machines are communicating with each other on 200Mhz some place near by and I have a FM radio by which I listen to radio station playing songs,etc. If this radio can be tuned to 200Mhz, will I listen any audio which will be due to communication of two machines? I think, yes I can, what do you say? Is this possible that communication is going at 200Mhz and when I tuned the RADIO, I wasn't able to listen to it, because signal had greater frequency above 20Khz, which ears can't listen?

First you decide how many points you are goin to control.

2. In what way you are goin to communicate. There are lot of options(i.e) wireless, ir, etc.

if you are familiar with micros it is very easy

Regards
Nandhu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back