Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital Control System

Status
Not open for further replies.

100ml

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello everyone,
im wondering if i can use PLDs programmed to demonstrate a simple example on digital control system !!

is that possible !
lighten me up
thanks ;)

hey 100ml, you can use pld in wherever digital project....even with tri-state, memory, logic, control system, interface, etc....

Breno

yes by using plds with microprocessor..

oh sure...there's a lot of examples in this forum that will help you. You can use then. Go in Search and try Control inside this (FPGA,PLD,etc) forum....good luck

Breno

thanks for reply ! but im gettin' things mix right now .. u said digital systems could be implemented via PLDs indeed ! but can u give me an example of control system..
in other words can i control for example a speed of a DC motor via PLDs??
i hope im clear
:)

i can suggest u design using pld to implement a PWM then try to connect the output to a lowpast filter to create the signal to control ur motor. but don't connect the motor directly to the pld, it will overload the pld. use a motor driver. hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back