Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to kill time when you are at work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

present

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am now working. But don't have things to do.
How to kill time and not obvious to my boss.

Hey there's no time to kill for an engineer today.If you have time ,STUDY!.

present said:

Study , or share your knowledge in Edaboard.

people here are all serious...

As far as time killing is concerned, there is lot to do, just imaging that you have access to complete lab now, you can always do all the things you wanted to try.
Well now this might help you to impress someone there, after that you can spend lot of time in cafeteria having coffee together :)

present said:
people here are all serious...

No offense meant but, if you have started working recently, get serious. this is the right time to prove and once you prove your worth, you can relax whenever you want .

you shouldn't kill time! it's the most valued thing you have in your life. you can not earn it so don't waste it! do something positive. for instance you can study or search the net for useful tips.

Whenever I feel sleepy at work, I visit edaboard... or sometimes, download mp3's. ^_^

thrz no point in trying to kill time when at wrk..coz,..its already killing you again and again instantaneously before you even try a think to kill it.

Well you cant really kill the time, as I learnt from my studies time is never negative and always incrementing (everytime at all times) thus supplicating every moment you have in your life, no one can really suppress time

so the T.I.M.E. (Time Is My Enemy) thinking is quite weird

anyway, if you have freetime and you don;t feel like stydying, call your family or your girlfriend maybe...

Hi

You can do my homeworks. I have two homework: mmic and cmos homeworks. Are you familier with these topics?

finlandia_vodka_gr.jpg

I kill time(Word kill is not appropriate they also valuable time)

=> Internet (searching anything in your mind).

=> Watch movie.

=> Meet with friend.

=> Sleep ! Sleep ! Sleep !

=> Reading Electronics Book(I am a statistics student)

I think you don't have to seek the way to kill time they will seek you.

Sayem Ahmed said:
I kill time(Word kill is not appropriate they also valuable time)

=> Internet (searching anything in your mind).

=> Watch movie.

=> Meet with friend.

=> Sleep ! Sleep ! Sleep !

=> Reading Electronics Book(I am a statistics student)

I think you don't have to seek the way to kill time they will seek you.

He should not sleep because it will be obvious. He might lose his job when he got caught. I suggest pull out papers, lots of papers and scatter it all over your table. your boss will think that you are very busy.. Then on your PC, open an office document. Then surf the web, utube, online tv. Press alt-tab if someone try to look at your pc.. Note: Dont smile while doing this.

present said:

take help of internet in postive ways and try to get morw knowledge of your field..
or get new job where you cant be free like current position.

or get details of that filed in which you are interested ..
or go for a short trip and resume back to work..

my friend Enjoy the life dont waste time like this...:D

Read book/internet & improve your skills

do internet shopping + emule, the skill is in not being noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back