Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New To Layout - request for resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoorthi_layout

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
New To Layout

Hello,

My self i am new to this side and I had got a project in the layout.
Can any body give me some suggested documents on what is this and how to do.
I got the information that for my project I need to work on Cadence tool which they will provide.Is Cadence is good.

Eagerly waiting for the replys,
Spoorthi,
MTT ENGG,
Howel women's college.

Re: New To Layout

Hello,

Basically it is hard to define every thing but u can use google first as ur first step then u can continue.

And Cadence is the industry standard tool no worries on this side.

New To Layout

Welcome to the IC-Layout WORLD...

It's difficult to get you started if we do not know how's your actual "entry" level... and you'll realize about what I mean once you get more into this world, because you'll see that, this is a complete world where you can get as deep as you want...

What I can tell you in advance is Cadence (Virtuoso is the name for IC-Layout design) is a really good layout design tool (in my particular opinion the best) and it has very good tutorials and manuals in the package so there you should be able to get a more than adequate starting point for your requirement...

Besides that, this forum is here to help and support you whenever you desire...

New To Layout

Please search for "Layout" in this forum, they are many many threads

Yesterday I had send u document to ur email id on baiscs of layout .
How was it are u comfortable now if there is anything which is not clear u can simply mention there are many to help u in this forum.

Hi sridhar540, Can you please upload the same doc here?.. It will be helpful for others also...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back