Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Verification Questions in Interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

bismillah

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I will be facing interview for verification engineer job with a client. Can anybody please tell me what questions to expect and what are the answers.

Thanks in advance

u can be asked about formal verification, verification enviornment, checkerboard methodology, bfm..

bismillah said:
Hi,

I will be facing interview for verification engineer job with a client. Can anybody please tell me what questions to expect and what are the answers.

Thanks in advance

Lot of Interview question can be found Here:

https://vlsifaq.blogspot.com/

Thanks,
Is there a way one can obtain some hands on training in verification with HVL like Vera, systems verilog, system c, with self learning tutorials?

Read the things about Code Coverage , there is paper from Mentor Ghraphics AVM " Adavance Verification methodologies " that is really useful people for newbie's and learners .

shobhitkapoor[at]gmail[dot]com

Added after 1 minutes:

Yes posible with System Verilog and SystemC find a demo modelsim from mentor ghraphics and download it on ure system ...find a tutorial of System Verilog ( Say www.asic-world.com ) and Start the desired Task

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back