Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cadence layout DRC&LVS

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhaozenghui

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cadence layout

I`m studying CMOS layout ,when check DRC&LVS I don`t have the files of divaDRC.rul .could someone tell me where i can download them ,thanks!
My working is in 0.25nm tech!!!

0.25nm?!! Ary you kidding me?I think it should be 0.25um right?
You may ask fab for support.

Sorry,0.25um is right !!

anyone can help me ?!!

The divaDRC.rul MUST be somewhere in the PDK (Process Design Kit) provided by your fab. If you do not have it, you should contact them to solve your problem...
There's no one unique 0,25um process in the world and, even when many things would be alike the divaDRC.rul created by one fab most probably won't properly work to check something created under other fab rules...

If you just want a example for a start, you can copy from the Cadence installation directory.

Maybe you need other tools for DRC. Diva is not so powerful and efficient for 0.25um technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back