Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help using ares proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

arifauzi

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ares single sided board

hye everyone.. i'm new here.. i need ur kindness help.. alright this is about my project.. i use a proteus software to design schematic and make simulation.. the simulation of the project was successful and perfectly running.. however, i got obstacle when i want to make a pcb design using ares.. i did make a netlist to ares and after that what should i do? i can't even make a pcb layout.. i've seen the tutorial even manual but i can't understand anything.. help tq :cry:

tutorial ares proteus

The answer is as simple as pushing a button.
While in IRIS, provided that your schematic is right, click the ARES button. Then you 'll be in ARES environment. There, click the electra autorouter button and you 'll have the traces

proteus ares tutorial

quite agree with u atheod. but whenever i require to make a single sided pcb either ares or electra autorouter, generate a double sided or more for me. pls how can i get over this. i mean using the autorouter to make a single sided board. thanks

ares proteus

Set the Layer Pairs on the Strategies dialogue form such that both primary pairs are, for example Top Copper.

This will then route single sided on Top Copper.

Iain.

single board ares proteus pcb

I'm using 7.2. But the solution of Iain is not working for me

ares proteus tutorial

Probably you have more than one strategy (Signal, Bus, Power, etc.) and have not configured the layer usage for every strategy.

Iain.

Hi everyone
I get "failed to load layout" when i try to use the autorouter. can someone please help what can I do to remedy the situation
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back