+ Post New Thread
    Member level 3

Helped
    5 / 5
    Level

curve ferrite

Hi every body
    I hope some body'll find an answer quickly for my question :
    If I have only one hyseresis curve for aferrite core can I use that curve to get another curves for a different voltage amplitudes ( the voltage is sinusoidal ) ie I need many curves of hysteresis loop for the same material by knowing one curve
    of the hysteresis loop.
    best regards,
    M.Mokhtar

•   AltAdvertisement

Newbie level 2

Helped
    0 / 0
    Level

Re: Hysteresis Curve of ferrite material

Hi,
    Did you find the answer for your question, even i want to do the same thing what you posted.Even i am trying to find the hysteresis curve for a soft ferrite core using jile atherton model.any help that you could tell me would be great..
    I want to find a way to determine dynamic bh curve in matlab or PSPICE because i have to check for which parameters of the jiles model the bh curve is same as experiment

The file i attached is from a paper which will show the block diagram in simulink but did not end up in a bh curve.

Thanks

•   AltAdvertisement

Member level 3

Helped
    5 / 5
    Level

Re: Hysteresis Curve of ferrite material

Hi,
    For just drawing the B-H curve , the following link may be the answer :
    Plotting Magnetization Curves
    I am awfully sorry to tell you I do not know about using jile atherton model.
    getting the curves will not be as useful as you expect (it is useful only for the saturation level) , I recommend you to download a book named "Practical Switching Power Supply Design" and start reading from page 67.
    let me know if you want the required information to design a switching power supply ( I may recommend 3 good books for you and all of them you can download from the internet)
    I hope this will help you.
    M.Mokhtar

--[[ ]]--