Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to convert HFSS file to GERBER format?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saqaw

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Pl. can somebody tell me any way or software for conversion of .hfss file to Gerber format for Fabrication.............I need to know it early since this is a part of my Final year projecti.e. (Design, fabrication and characterization of multilayer microstrip patch antenna for gain enhancement)

Added after 4 hours 42 minutes:

I know that there r a lot of experts out there.............Anyone pl. help me....................

hfss gerber

saqaw said:
Pl. can somebody tell me any way or software for conversion of .hfss file to Gerber format for Fabrication.............I need to know it early since this is a part of my Final year projecti.e. (Design, fabrication and characterization of multilayer microstrip patch antenna for gain enhancement)

Added after 4 hours 42 minutes:

I know that there r a lot of experts out there.............Anyone pl. help me....................

First export it to dxf (Autocad) and then try to use a software capable of importing dxf and exporting gerber.. Such as Ansoft designer..

cheers.

hfss, generate gerber

Any CAM Editor can import a DXF file and export a Gerber file - Camtastic, CAM350, Gerbtool, etc.

If you don't have access to such an editor, you can PM me your DXF file or post it here. I'd be happy to generate a Gerber for you.

hfss to gerber file

take the dxf in autocad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back