Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ask for help about folded cascode fully differential opamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhlbluesky

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
opa differential folded cascode

i have designed a folded cascode fully differential opamp used for pipelined adc(1.5 bit per stage),but there are some problems:
when i test it in open loop with ideal cmfb(vcvs source),the GBW is 103M,dc gain is 80 db,-3db bandwidth is about 10khz;however,when i test it in closed loop with sc-cmfb,there are some strange problems:
first,my design object is 15Ms/s,but the actual speed is only 2Ms/s or so,whatever i do,it remains so;i don't know why?
second,in the sample phase,i want to reset vout+ and vout- to vcm(0.9V) through a CMOS switch in phase phi1,however,the value is always below 0.9V; in the first clock cycle,it's about 500mV,and it increases gradually until the six clock cycle,it reaches 890mV or so,after that,it remains unchanged;i don't know why ,too;moreover,when i connect Cs and Cf to vcm through CMOS switch in phase phi1,the value is exactly 0.9V,so,i think the CMOS switch is ok;but what's wrong?
third,i connect vin- to 0.9V,vin+ from 0.3V to 1.5V,then vref=0.6V,vref+=1.2V.vref-=0.6V,is that right?
and i what to know what's the desired value of vout+ and vout-?for example,when vin+=1.4V,what's the desired value of vout+ and vout-?

please help me , i'm really confused ,thanks all.

Re: ask for help about folded cascode fully differential opa

can you join a representation of your amplifier to be more explicit??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back