Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

V-Model Software Development Model, Exambles or Case Studies

Status
Not open for further replies.

yousif

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Please can ayny one provides any examples or case studies of a complete deployment of V-Model or any such model on specific project.
I read a lot about these models but all the stuff is theoretical information without any examples, so help me.

Regards

Re: V-Model Software Development Model, Exambles or Case Stu

in some company this V-Model represnted as "V cycle", and its manlly used in Automotive projects.
its main objective is to start different activites in parallel with different team members
For example our Project Idea is "Car Door window controller"
So what we have only is the "Software Requirement Specification (SRS)"
The steps will be as the following
1- generate validation plan and Design plan "against SRS"
2- generate Deltailed Design and integration Testing plan against "design plan and validation plan"
3- Coding stage against deltailed design , unit testing plan -> against "detailed design

Note:- i will post more details about V-Cycle with specific example in details isA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back